Thursday 23 August 2012

Doctor Who moments #1

 Doctor Who moment(s):
Today during practice, I was at the beach, watching the waves on a cliff. My iPod was on, and the song Vale Decem came on, the song that was playing during the Tenths Regeneration. Of course, I felt sad at the time. However at the climax of the song, the waves started to get bigger and crash, and the wind was blowing harder. The Oncoming Storm was afoot.
I then walked down to the beach, wanting the see the waves crash. The sky was cloudy. The wind was nice. All was calm. No one was there, except me. My iPod then played 'Doomsday'. I felt like Rose at the time, at the beginning of the episode. Just standing on the beach. I felt like Ten was next to me somehow. Near at the end of the song, I just had to say this one bit for Rose Tyler. 'Im Rose Tyler. And this is how I died' I then walked back to school where I start practice.

Those two moments made me think about Doctor Who. What it showed us. Teached us. And what DW really was. It made me think about the Doctor. 'Hes like fire. And ice. And rage. He's like the night, and the storm and the heart of the sun.' I'm proud to be a Whovian. A believer of The Doctor. 'He has saved your lives so many times, and you've never knew he was there. He never stops. He never stays. He never asked to be thanked.' The Doctor is someone who touches peoples lives, and he touched mine. And all the rest of the Whovians out there all around the Globe.
Whovians, unite. -Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment