Wednesday 30 May 2012

Doctor Who script: DONE! Next?

Aha! I am done with the Doctor Who movie script! HOORAY! The rough draft I wrote is very thick...it is going to take me a long time to type...but I know I will finish it! From my papers, I left off of page 18, and I got to 30 pages! What that means is that there is a lot more in my other journal then those papers...so there are a lot more pages!!

Also, I wrote this one short film script called 4th of July. It is about this girl named Kai, who is usually lonely and wants freedom from her parents. She meets this boy, named Andrew, and her life changes on the 4th of July.

Now...since that big project is done...I am going to work on our Sherlock movie for Flash 29 Productions. It will be called Sherlock: The Next Case. Sets in America, modern day. However this is a branch off of the BBC version. Will tell more about it later! So...I am trying to think of female names for our "Sherlock" and "John" characters...what do you guys think?

And thanks for all the pageviews! I appreciate it a lot! Follow me on twitter! @kianarollan and tumblr! tezkiana.tumblr.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment